We’ve been using pure beanstalk at my current gig for six months and here are my thoughts.
In the last few months I’ve been working to move my latest employer to AWS from Heroku and discovered a very nasty bug.
I recently found out that you can have at most 500 application versions across beanstalk. I wrote a small script to purge it of old ones
After building the arcade cabinet I saw the PiGrrl Pocket and unfortunately for my pocket: I made one as well.
I decided many months ago to build a bar-top cabinet. After many frustrations and failed attempts: it’s done.
Recently I started playing around with Azure and deploying an ASP.NET MVC site via its Github linkage. I had some strange issues.
It’s been quite a while since my last post, but I promise I have somewhat of a decent reason. I wrote a book on AWS design patterns!
In my current set-up I have now deployed a very ugly HBase RPM (0.96) with a puppet manifest to help other devs bring up hbase quickly as well as a more resilient version of the same setup to a coworkers hbase stargate project. I decided to sit down and make it “legit” by adding best-practices and real usage tests.
I finally broke down and bought a 3d printer.
I released a new Puppet module to the forge out of another work necessity. Mirth is used pretty heavily for HL7 ETL, and has a ton of other uses.